We are looking for a full time teacher to join our team (though we would consider 0.8 FTE). The post is in our Year 5/6 class, paid on the Main or Upper Pay Scale and is a permanent position. If possible, we would like a candidate able to lead Mathematics throughout the school and to be a member of our Senior Leadership Team.
- fun-loving, friendly children who love interesting learning
- a close family feel in a small school
- a great team of colleagues
- an emphasis on the wider curriculum, and fun, as well as high standards (look at our website to see what we’ve been up to)
- commitment to ensuring every child does his/ her best
- a sense of humour and fun
- the willingness to work in a team and share your ideas and talents with others
Please see the attached full job description, person specification and application form. Application forms should be submitted to the school office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You would be very welcome to come and visit the school or to have an informal phone chat. Please contact the headteacher, Anna Fairhurst, on email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
Closing date for all applications: Thursday 7th October (noon)
Interviews will be held on Thursday 14th October
ODST and Brize Norton Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All applicants are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.