Brize Norton Primary School is an academy that is a school in the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust (a multi academy trust).
Being a member of ODST brings a wide range of advantages to the school. Their very experienced staff (including several ex-headteachers as well as financial, legal and HR experts) oversee everything we do, providing feedback, advice and guidance to governors, headteacher and staff. ODST is also a network of schools who share ideas and give mutual support. We work particularly closely with the ODST schools in the West Oxfordshire hub: St Peter's Alvescot; Bampton; Burford Primary; St Christopher's Langford; Leafield; North Leigh; St Mary's Witney; The Batt Witney; The Blake Witney.
Under the requirements of the Education Funding Agency and the Academies Financial Handbook we are required to publish key information about the multi academy trust (The Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust) on our school website. The following is the statutory information as required:
• annual report and audited accounts
• memorandum articles of association
• names of the charity trustees
• names of the members of the academy trust
• the academy trust funding agreement
• supplementary funding agreement for the academy
• Relevant business and pecuniary interests of trustees and members
• Governance arrangements
• The registered name of the academy trust, the registered company number and the registered address
All this information is in the attached PDFs
Further information about the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust (ODST) can be found at www.odst.org.uk.