Required from September 2018
Full Time Teacher or Part Time Teacher (0.75 – to work 5 mornings and 2 afternoons)
Main Pay Scale (NQTs welcome)
Closing date for all applications: Monday 30th April (noon)
Interviews will be held on Friday 11th May
Brize Norton Primary School is a friendly small school with enthusiastic children and staff. We believe in reaching the very highest standards and having a lot of fun while we are at it. We work hard and smile a lot.
We are looking for a full time or part time (0.75) teacher to join our team. The post could be in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2, depending on experience and talent and is a fixed-term contract for one year (with the possibility of a permanent contract).
We are also looking for an Upper Key Stage 2 teacher, for a permanent contract up to and including the Upper Pay Scale.
Why choose Brize Norton?
• fun-loving, friendly children who love interesting learning
• a close family feel in a small school
• a great team of colleagues
• an emphasis on the wider curriculum, and fun, as well as high standards (look at our website to see what we’ve been up to)
• great IT including lots of iPads and a Promethean touch-screen in your classroom
• small class sizes
• excellent support for early-career teachers from highly-experienced colleagues
What we are looking for
• commitment to ensuring every child does his/ her best
• a sense of humour and fun
• the willingness to work in a team and share your ideas and talents with others
Everyone within Brize Norton Primary School has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. All posts includethe type of work with children that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining a post. All cases are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.