The School Governing Body discusses and makes decisions on the strategic direction of the school.
For example, it is their role to decide on our ethos and values and to check that what we are doing is in keeping with this. With the headteacher, they plan how we will use our budget each year, including how many staff we will have. They also have a role overseeing the standards which children achieve at our school: they ask questions to make sure that the school knows what its priorities are and is addressing them effectively.
On this page you will find the minutes of the full governing body meetings, which take place six times a year. Minutes can only be published after the subsequent meeting, when they have been ratified, so there is always a delay of a couple of months between the meeting and publication.
- 1. Governing Body Instrument of Government
- 2. September 2016 governing body minutes
- 2017 - 18 School Improvement Plan
- 3. December 2016 governing body minutes
- 4. February 2017 governing body minutes
- 5. March 2017 governing body minutes
- 6. May 2017 governing body minutes
- 7. July 2017 governing body minutes